Serving Native American Communities since 1994.
Civignite LLC has special experience in Indian Country. Roger Owers, Designated Broker of Civignite LLC, has worked in or around Indian Country since 1994.
This includes working directly for a major Indian tribe in the Phoenix metropolitan area, and working for businesses who work in Indian Country or who seek to do business in Indian Country.
A few examples of real-world projects in Indian Country...
Here are a few projects that Roger Owers (Civignite) has worked on in Indian Country:
- Construction of 40-home subdivision
- Construction of 10,000 SF office building
- Ground Leases and Development Agreements for major office and retail developments
- Community memorial services center
- Waterline & Sewer line installations
- Grading, Hauling, Paving, and civil site work
Plus many more!
Our Consulting Services in Indian Country include the following...
- Land Development and Real Estate in Indian Country
- Construction in Indian Country
- Rights-of-way, easements, Ground Leases, Space Leases
- Establish Project Controls
- Applicable building codes
- Permits, Plan Reviews, and Inspections
- Indian Preference in contracting requirements
- TERO / Employment Preference compliance
- Liaison between Tribal leaders and architect / engineer / construction team
- Advisor to Architect / Engineer / Construction team
- Advisor to Tribal Council
- Advisor to Tribal Business Enterprise